When we come home from Church...

Grandma will be so pleased!!
(Skylah decided to add a variety of colors to the bunch by picking a couple GREEN tomatoes!)
When we go to Grandma's house on Sunday, she always has the neatest toys to play with...
Of course this picture had some fun in the editing department!! Can you guess what we made??
The Great Pyramid of Grandma's!! Built in only 10 minutes, by Z.V. & R.L. Holcomb (and maybe an added touch of stability by your's truely).
We love to go to Grandma's house on Sundays. She always has a yummy dinner and something fun and sweet for dessert! Tonight we enjoyed Spagettie with a summer salad of lettuce, spinach, squash & (of course) tomatoes. For dessert.... S'mores Pie! Thanks for letting us come, Grandma!! See you next week.






3 comments:
I love your garden Hope. Home grown tomatoes are so top notch. Please eat some for me, as I have a black thumb and would never be able to grow such a thing.
Hope, I too love your garden.... I am drooling. What do you have in there besides tomatos? I have been enjoying our tomatos too, but as it has been sooo HOT I have not planted anything else. When it cools down again I will get busy out there.
If only tomatoes didn't irritate my throat right now... Grrrr. I would be inhaling them!!! Don't worry though. Ranoah will eat plenty for you, Em!
We did plant Eggplant, but unfortunately the ants enjoyed the flowers before we could even take care of them. We also enjoyed some greenbeans and peas before it got too hot. And we are harvesting all our onions and garlic and freezing them for later use. I LOVE fresh garlic! We planted Asparagus which will be enjoyed next year. Shawn has been overcome with household tasks with my illness and recovery, so some went downhill this season. But, with each passing season comes another lesson learned. Next year we hope for lots more. And we will be planting more fruit trees this winter to complete our orchard!!
Post a Comment