Swimming!!!
We went swimming at the local indoor pool today!! Most of the pics were taken on the disposable that Zach had leftover from a sleepover, but I managed to get in a couple of digitals before freezing my behind off!! Grandma came, too! That made things nice with three kids.
Skylah loved the life jacket they had for her, especially when being bobbed around the pool so she could travel along singing, "Boing! Boing! Boing!". Ranoah was swimming too fast I couldn't get a picture of her (actually I captured her on the disposable, so I had to take pics of everyone else on the digital ; )). Zach and Grandma had fun floating and kicking.
We all had a great time, and will definitely be coming back for more!








3 comments:
Nice pool pics. I love to swim at the pool. This year the kids have been lucky with lessons, but of course I have to watch from the side lines. That's ok. Everyone is young and tan and that's all I have to say about that one!
Great pics! The pool is always fun. I think Michael would love the indoor pool. I want to be young and tan(oh & thin too)! I hope that ship hasn't completed sailed yet.
The indoor pool was so vacant. Everyone was in the outdoor pool. So, us fairskinned types with little kids enjoyed some graceful swimming and floating in the indoor pool. It was awesome! We are seriously thining of going again this Saturday. Even Grandma wants to come again. I have the feeling next year we may end up owning a membership!
Post a Comment