FHE~ Flowers N' Mud
Tonight we had our brief Monday night lesson. Followed by a craft, which actually had a purpose as well... We made Flowers, to go with our chore progress keeping system. Afterwards we made Mud with Worms. It was intended to be Dirt with Worms, but I was in a hurry because we ran late, and told Shawn to just mix everything together. But, it still tasted Yum-Yum-YUMMY!!
Daddy and Skylah rummaging through the mass quantities of selections of flowers. Trying to design the perfect bouquet of flowers.
Zach came up with all sorts of unique designs.... as you can see, he is concentrating very hard on his project bouquet.

Ranoah also came up with some original floral designs in her bouquet. I couldn't get anyone to look up at me to show me their work, as they were all intimately involved in their designs!

Care to join us for dessert?? Mud and Worms!!!! It is deceivingly delicious.

Skylah loved digging through her "mud" to get the worms out, lick them clean, then bite them in half!! Sounds appetizing, doesn't it?!?!







2 comments:
So cute! I think I might need to borrow this idea for my activity day girls.
Very cute Hope. I love the concepts of the flowers and dirt. My friend Laura had the kids in preschool make dirt and worms and they LOVED it. That is one dessert that kids espically enjoy, and I don't find it half bad either! The kids look pretty invested in their flowers, I'm sure the boquets turned out loverly!
Post a Comment