Joyschool Graduation!!!
To the graduating classes of 2007...
Had you any idea there was, at the same time as most, a small group of children (agaes 3-5) parading down (slides and tunnels) to celebrate the end of something old, to embark on something new?!?! We had a blast on the Air-filled slides & climbing walls & mazes!! Even most of us moms joined in on the fun (including myself). After the exhausting, yet thoroughly enjoyable fun, we went upstairs to the party room and ate pizza and cut cake! This was a memorable year indeed! Next year there will be some old faces and some new. And some will have moved on to other endeavors... such as Kindergarten! But we will always have the fun memories!


Table of Friends!

More Friends having a great time!

I knew it.... Skylah is a Bond-Girl!!!







5 comments:
Ending school is such a bittersweet thing. For me at least. I love the time they go to school because I always get my errands done. But then it is nice to have them around too.
SO FUN! What a party! I love the 007 slice of cake.
Looks like lots of fun!
I agree, Sarah! I love the time off, but I thoroughly love and enjoy that extra time with them!! Next year it will be two in school the whole day! And Skylah with have Joyschool 2 days a week. What to do?!?!
It was loads of fun!
yipee! New posts, I thought something must have caught on fire... oh wait it was your tonsils. I hope you feel better soon. Super cute pics of the kids!
Post a Comment