Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Belated Jared & Meghann!!

I couldn't believe it when my sister(in-law) reminded me it was her 5th wedding anniversary on the 10th. Time has passed by so fast, I just can't fathom it still. I just wanted to say, Jared & Meghann, Happy (Belated) Anniversary!! We love you!!
....... ......

Did you ever dream you would be at this point in your lives?.... We love you!

2 comments:

Meghann said...

Awwww....thanks sweetie:) Hard to believe we have 2 kids, a mortgage and a minivan! LOL!

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Three kids, Two dogs, One Minivan... & a mortgage that we'll never pay off!! Time does go by!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates