Wednesday, March 03, 2010

White to Yellow & Once More Blue

I should have done this a short while ago, but time it seems, as usual, has escaped me.

Skylah has been working SOOO hard on her White Belt form for Taekwondo. Every night before bed running through it for her daddy so she could know it better than the back of her hand. The night finally came! She was tested while Shawn and I were in Florida actually. Our amazing friends took her and Zach to their testing. But we got to be here for the awards night! I couldn't miss that!!!

Each person anxiously awaited hearing their name called out to come to the front of the room to receive the new rank and belt.


Yes. We now have two progressing Taekwondo students in our family. It has been so much fun to see the growth in Skylah (and Zach) during this time.

4 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Skylah looks so cute! Good for her!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Awesome! My brother took Taekwondo and loved it.

Karen said...

That is so exciting. What a great activity for the family. I have one begging me to start....

Becki said...

Yay! I've thought about something like that for my boys. Sounds like they like it huh?

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates