La Nouba
It means 'To Live it Up'. Which is what Shawn and I have been doing while we were in Florida for the weekend without our children. (So, we didn't really "live it up" by many people's standards. But, we spent the entire time enjoying each other's company, the quiet, the fun and the time together.)
And since I have only been home a day and I am still catching up, I have not been able to upload any of our pictures. So I thought I would leave you with this post with a little glimpse into how we spent our time. And since we weren't permitted cameras into the show, I had to borrow these from the Internet. We got to see Cirque du Soleil ~ La Nouba while walking through Downtown Disney. For those who have never been, it is like a Disney Outlet Mall. You don't have to pay to get in. But you will most likely be paying lots before you leave.
We had a great time. I am exhausted still. But I will post more later.






5 comments:
So, that's where you were....super fun!!!
Can't wait to see more pictures. I sure hope your time away was great.
Can't wait to hear about the fun! I love downtown Disney & DisneyQuest - did you make it to DisneyQuest? I almost sent you with a list for Once upon a Toy because I collect Potato Head and they have specialty pieces that you can't get anywhere but there!
So fun! I am glad you had such a great time. Can't wait for more pics.
Oh, I just missed you. Orlando is only about 45 minutes from us. Looks like a lot of fun! did you get to see the launch as well?
Post a Comment