Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pinewood Derby 2010

Once again we pulled that fresh Pine block of wood out of it's box and relished over the ideas going through our brains on what Zach would come up with this year. Last year's rocket was one of the funnest I have ever seen. This year, Zach decided to challenge himself in an effort to actually placing in a race.... without his car doing flips in the air after each race.

He gets excited every year for the main event to take place. Hoping his car will do well.

This year, instead of taking a tumbling third place each time, Zach placed 2nd in several of the races. Placing third int he others, he maintained his excitement for the races.


When all was said and done, the Blue Wedge won "Most Original".

He is determined to do better next time, but still had a blast this time! I love this guy!! He inspires me!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my. The infamous pine wood derby. Glad it went well. I love seeing the pic's. Brings back memories.

shari said...

I love that Zach does it himself. I think that is the point. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shari. I am glad that he enjoyed it all. Thanks again for the pics. It is Chad's last pinewood derby.

The Mad Planter, LLC - Lorrin Wagner said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait until my boys are old enough for this stuff! The bus rides, the derby races, so much fun as they grow!

Lisa said...

WTG!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates