Sisters!
Last night the girls went out for a bit of fun. With all the rain we got yesterday, the afternoon break in the moisture was a nice one. We took full advantage of it and went outside. Wet grass. Bouncy trampoline. And two gals who forgot all about the horror that is sharing a bathroom with your sister.




















8 comments:
So cute! I love when my girls get along and have fun like that. It sure makes life easier!
Love the 2nd shot and the ones of them playing on the tramp!
What cute sisters!
Such cute girls! And I LOVE playing in the rain!
I can't believe how long Skylah's hair has gotten! Very cute last picture.
Fun pics of the girls. Wish you guys lived closer. Aileena would have so much fun with your girls. Love ya!
Love this post. Great pic's and great fun!
I love the picture you got of her in the air. Cute shoot! SIsters are the best!
Looks like they really had fun! I always wanted a sister. They are lucky!
Post a Comment