Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Salty!!

Last night at the dinner table our conversation was quite interesting. The kids were talking about meat consumption, which isn't uncommon. However, last night it took a different turn. Zach asked what would happen if someone ate another person. So we had one educational moment for the night. And somehow it turned into cells, then onto salt being turned into crystals. One asked how it happened, and there came our Family Night activity... Making Salt Crystals. In to the kitchen we went.













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty cool! I love these moments with the kids!

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am laughing at the course your family conversations took you . . . your kids look totally enthralled. Fun FHE!

Natalie said...

What a fun FHE activity. I would have enjoyed that myself! :) Love the detailed pictures.

Hilary said...

I remember making these in elementary school! how fun! Love the new collage, BTW.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates