Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Friends, Sunshine and Fun

I love going to Botanical Gardens! We have been going for almost 3 years now. It is just too much fun!!!

And even more fun when you call up a few friends to come along with you!! Nothing beats sunshine, laughter and sprinklers at a giant children's garden!!














We always enjoy our time at the Botanical Gardens!




7 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like a great day. Love the pictures.

Jessica M said...

Very fun! The picture of Amy in the sunglasses is my favorite. =0)

Becki said...

I love the gardens too. What a fun place to take your kids and your camera!

kg said...

I forgot about the fun water stuff there! It's such a beautiful place!

Natalie said...

Your pictures are great Hope! Looks like a very fun day!

Stella said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we had a place like that here. Jens would love it!

Dragonfly Girl said...

Oh My goodness I go away from blogspot for four month and your kids grow like weeds! I love those photos you are an amazing photographer! Holly and you and hilary all amazing at that I need some of your guys talents to rub off on me! love you!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates