Friday, June 05, 2009

Yellow Belt!!!!

We are so happy for Zach. Once again, he has taken to this so well and proudly! It has been hard to find something he enjoys and is good at. He works hard. And he has earned his first belt well!!

Waiting patiently for his name to be called.



I believe I overheard his instructor asking him if the photo-taking maniac was his mother!! Not in those words, but I knew that was what was coming out. I was the only one there without a compact camera, snapping one every few seconds when it was my child.



Is it a crime to love your children so much that you archive every accomplishment of theirs????


And who can forget his sweet friend who got us to join in the first place??? We love this sweet gal and her entire family!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates