Friday, June 05, 2009

Art at it's finest!!!!

Picasso??? Nope... Mostly Young Artists of 2009. Subject??? Sidewalk scenery! What would you do in your block of cement????

What else, but what is in your dreams??? I am anxiously awaiting our vacation to Florida and up the East Coast to visit family... and maybe a lighthouse or two.... Hopefully!!

Ranoah has an infatuation with cats. Even though she is extremely allergic, she loves to be around them.

This is our new front step (at least until it rains). All visitors BRIGHTLY welcomed!

What else does the son of a Rocket Scientist draw???

None other than our Solar System. Comet included, he even made sure to include the newest additions that scientists have found in recent years. (Pluto is not on here.)

After the little squares were filled, they moved on to bigger and better things...

A Rain Forest. But what happened to one of our young artists???

She decided to pick one of our neighbor's plentiful lilies...

And use it to decorate her kitten...

Which led to more bigger and better creations!!! I give you... Tree of Plants!

The most beautiful piece they created. And it all started off with one music note, drawn by Mommy, for inspiration! "What should I draw, Mom??" "Whatever comes to your heart and mind... That is what an Artist is, after all!!!" I love my little artists, and their friends. It was a BEAUTIFUL afternoon!! What creations are coming our way today? I don't know. But I will keep my eyes open!

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow! Amazing what kid come up with! If only to have an imagination that vivid!

it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That is FABULOUS!!!!!!

Natalie said...

I LOVE the tree of plants, that is amazing. What creative kids you have, you are doing a great job of encouraging their artistic side to develop. When are you leaving,and when will you be back? I will call you today.

Emily said...

The tree is amazing and so creative, way to inspire and cultivate Hope! Your kids are getting so big! Have a ton of fun on your vacation! I sure miss you guys!

Suzie said...

What talented kids you have! Those are some very beautiful creations. I haven't been on for a while. I'm glad to see you are still blogging. Sorry I was late on reading your comment about the baptism. It would be fun to get together with Holly and her faimly some time. I wish you guys lived closer! It would be fun to get together. Suzie

Jessica M said...

Looks like so much fun. What creative children you have. I love that last picture!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates