Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Macro for Mom's Day

For Mother's Day my sweetheart husband gave me another fun accessory for my camera. It is called a Macro Flash. It is a large attachment that connects in the hot shoe and to the lens itself. I have found it very intimidating, but fun. I still need to get out and actually do some macro, but for now I decided to explore my window box on the back of my house.

I found this tiny critter in the corner of my box. He was no bigger than the tip of a pencil.



My daisies are sprouting full force, along with some carnations and other beauties!

This is my second attempt at planting anything in this box, and this time it is looking good.

Zach painted a sweet pot for Mother's Day at school and put these pretties in it. However, I don't have a good place for a sunlit spot for indoor flower pots, so I transferred them to my garden box in the corner.

They are adding awesome color to my tiny little seedlings in there.

4 comments:

kg said...

Fun Hope! I love the first one and the color of the your window box!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I also love the first one and the color of the window box was what drew my eye!

I also love the last shot and the beautiful color!

Wendyrful said...

What fun! great shots. I have so enjoyed watching you all learn new things on your cameras. I really need to take the timeto learn how to use mine!!! (I currently have some wierd thing showing up on the screen that looks like flames over the top of the pic. It doesn't stay when you download the pic's, but I don't know what I accidently pushed at graduation the other day or how to make it go away!)

Anonymous said...

All your pics are so great. I wish I was better at taking pictures. Guess I'll just have to settle for looking at yours.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates