Wednesday, February 04, 2009

7 of... 8?

Since my 7th photo folder has only 4 pics, I chose to go to my 8th folder. (This is a photo tag by the way for those who read mine for family updates.)

I don't think I have a long story for this photo either... We were just enjoying our extended visit from Papa and Nana in October by taking a little trip to the Botanical Gardens. It was fun going and seeing the beautiful Fall colors and blossoms still around. Our longest stop there was to the Children's Garden. I love that place!!

Papa and Nana had never been, so they took a little walk around the gardens to see where the kid get their happiness from there.

It was a fun cool day. Afterwards we went to give them a taste of some Cajun, but we were a little too early for the restaurant to open, so we went to a sport's wing place instead. Good... but nothing compared to Cajun in my opinion.

We were able to do other things during our visit as well. And Papa and Nana helped out around the house tremendously. Hopefully we will get to see them again soon!!

As for the tagging part... the rule is you must go into your photo files, go to your 7th folder and select your 7th picture. Post this on your blog and tag 7 other people.

I tag Holly, Hilary, Trish, Heather, Dawn, Emily & Sarah.

Oh, and just so you know, those of you who tagged me today, because you have rudely interrupted the regularly scheduled posts for this blog (I do that because my life appears so much more sane that way), this post will quickly be taken over by another post! (I am kidding about the rude part... you know that, right?!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates