3-2-1.... Derby!!!
He waited patiently during check-in, hearing everyone compliment him on his awesome looking car! He was already proud.
After weighing in, they found out how much weight they had to add (this was planned).

After all the cars were weighed and checked in, the race began.

Zach loved cheering his friends on and watching the race close from the sidelines. Each time it was his turn, his big heart hoped for a good time. Once in a while he would come in close. A couple times this happened though...

Space Rocket won "Most Original" design. He loves it!! A he gets older, I am sure he will contemplate the complexities of speed and aerodynamics. But, for now, he has just enjoyed creating his Speed Rocket.






4 comments:
Way to go,Zach!
And I think a great and original design beats speed anyday.
What a fun father/son project. Things like that do make me wish Josh would get a little boy sometime. Oh well, guess he will have to do derby cars with his girls...
The boys did have fun and that was an awesome original design! :)
Looks Awesome, ZACH! Good Job!
I can't wait to see you guys, hopefully this spring! (I wonder what we could do if you brought the AC memory card and your Wii-motes...hmmm???)
Hope- Love the new photo at the top of your blog!
Post a Comment