Our new hobby...
It seems every time I start up in something new that interests me, my sweet hubby, who so graciously finances everything I dip my fingers into, joins right up with me!! Lately, it seems he has been buying more accessories for my camera and experimenting with them, more than I even open my camera bag!!
Since our Christmas flash accessory is already lonely, Shawn decided to shop in Hong Kong for a remote sensor. This allows you to attach your flash to a tripod or other stand to use it as a second angled flash (not sure what the technical term is, but hopefully you get the picture!! okay, not so punny)
So, anyways, here's the result of some of our experimenting and getting to know our $8 toy (thank you ebay in Hong Kong!!)
This last one is a true result of using the flash (although not perfect). It allows you to simulate daylight and/or other lighting situations. I like how Shawn was getting closer to the look that daylight was shining in on our vase.









4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. The learning curve with photography is so great. I am in the middle of it myself. So much fun! Thanks for the gift today. It has made me smile!!
Fun new toy! I love trying new things and learning too!
Have fun!
I love new toys! How fun!
Hmmm. I like it, but I think I would LOVE it, if the light were warmer. It's too cool to be from a yellow star, if you know what I mean. I bet if you warm up that picture of the vase ever so slightly, it will be even more like sunlight... It's a theory.
Love, love, love at $8 eBay toy for the camera! If only my camera were working properly, I might invest!
Post a Comment