Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Warm Aabama Winter

You caught me. Yes, I enjoy white Christmas joy. There is nothing better than seeing snow fall around Christmas time. BUT... I am not a winter girl. I prefer the warmth of the sun baking my toes!!!
So, where else could you have a winter day as perfect as this????

Even Jake and Emma were enjoying the decent breeze! 62 degrees with a gentle Zephyr of warm air.

The kids couldn't resist the beautiful day!

This guy is more solitary than my girls. After everyone came inside, he stayed out a little while longer and completely enjoyed the solitude of the entire yard of no one but dogs and himself.

This is one of our peach trees. I just loved the little spineys sticking out all over. Next year those should be beautiful little blossoms.

What is more fun than jumping on the trampoline with your sister???

Dancing on the trampoline with your sister!!!

2 comments:

rana said...

in your post &pics you can almost feel the warm happiness of you family, enjoy another year of those happy times and memories...

LadyAmberSkye said...

Ahh that sounds really nice. After 2 weeks of snow and ice. Warm sounds really good.

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates