Busy Critters
Today we finished incredibly early. Don't ask me why. I was shocked. So, we snuggled up for some PBS and quiet time. They loved it!!
Monday night was Ranoah's PTA performance (with the rest of the first grade classes, of course!). She proudly waved her flag and sang out.
There was a special guest walking around there as well...
The week isn't over yet. Last night we went to the monthly Pack Meeting for Cub Scouts and had Zach's first Rain gutter Regatta. It was so much fun!!
I have to say I am so proud of Zach. He has had one pinewood derby and one Regatta. Both times he didn't really come out in front of anyone. But... well... the smile on his face says it all...
He still had so much fun, and was one of the loudest cheerers for his den!! He and I agreed that we can only walk away from our first experience at anything with a lesson or two learned!!
So, today is Thursday. I have a crock pot chicken stew on. The house smells so warm and yummy. Tonight I will mix up a batch of homemade noodles (the kind that stick to your ribs) and throw those in. I can't wait.
(Oh, and sorry for missing Whole Wheat Wednesday this week. Dentist appointment and Christmas supply shopping.)I am so incredibly thankful for family and friends.














5 comments:
I love your new header! It is very happy-making.
Your children have such bright and pretty smiles! It is such a blessing to watch them grow and enjoy new experiences.
You make homemade noodles?! Okay, that decides it. You are my hero of the month.
I loved catching up with your cute family. Sounds like you have been very busy . . . but very happy.
Yeah Zach! Your boat looks awesome, I'm glad you had fun at the regatta.
Where's my noodles???
I love the joy school shots. I can't believe you finished early? Kudos to you. Luke loved it by the way.
Thank you for sharing with us. I am losing my blogging gumption.
Post a Comment