Let's Go Play!
First you need a beautiful day that is nice and breezy! Then, get some munchies for a picnic. Finally, find a park to your liking and go play!!
Don't forget to bounce as hard as you can on the pogo bar!!
Oh, yes, and do eat lots of tasty rocks... only if you are of the proper age.
And if you are cute, giggly, have loads of personality, you can even have the boys chase you!!
Have fun!!!






6 comments:
Oh, to be
so carefree!
That sounds like a great day!
And what a difference a new camera makes! My lands, those are great photos! :) *unimportant sidecomment: Does anybody else say "my lands!"? My Grandma always said/says it, and I guess I've adopted it!*
What a fun day. I can't wait for cooler weather so we can run and play outside. Love the pictures of your cutie.
Those pics are great! I feel like I went to the park with you, if I weren't pregnant I think I might even try to find a grassy hilll to roll down myself.
Your photos are looking great! I can't WAIT to get my camera!
Love the first picture of Skylah. Looks like y'all had fun!
Oh My Goodness Hope! Your babies aren't Babies anymore:(
Post a Comment