Stuff N' Fluff

I forgot to post First Day of school pics this year, so here are a couple. Ranoah was so excited to go into the First Grade. I can't believe how grown she is!!
My Third-Grader!! Cursive, Multiplication Tables, Division... Where has my little boy gone?? His current book: Contact, by Carl Sagan.
We love Monday Night Soccer practices!! The playground is such fun for the girls while Zach and Coach Daddy are working so hard.
The girls love to get a break from the rush of things.
A blossom from a very special tree... This is from my Mom's tree we planted for her. It had a rough couple weeks, getting use to it's new ground. But it has reblossomed and looks beautiful!!
Have I mentioned how much I love this blossoming plant out front?! (Sorry, Holly, I have no clue what it is.) I just love it. It is almost out of blossoms, so I will have to catch a few more.
Love it!!!
We celebrated the first day of school by going to the Botanical Gardens... just Skylah and me.
While we were in the Butterfly House they had received a shipment of new butterflies. What a fun experience!!!! They were all hibernating in their cold box, then suddenly brought back to reality in the Butterfly House.
Just Beautiful!! I couldn't get enough of these creatures. The contrasting colors in their wings amazes me!!!






6 comments:
They are growning up soooo fast!! I love all your photos, the butterfly shots are amazing!
Great shots!! Is that with your new camera??
The unidentifiable flower is some crazy double-petaled Rose of Sharon. I am sure if you do an image search for "Rose of Sharon" you could find the exact name.
Great pics. Love the new camera. The shot of the butterfly on the flower is great. When I first got my camera I went insect-crazy with it. You wouldn't believe how many pics of bugs I have! Okay, you probably would believe it...
I love the butterfly pictures and the pictures on the slide. How lucky are we to have a botanical garden?
WOW! First grade? geez...
It's funny that mom's tree is blossoming those flowers. I thought they looked familiar. Mike took this photo http://picasaweb.google.com/mikehilary.beckwith/RoadTrip2007/photo#5181679585391365298 in front of Holly's house last year. Look familiar? :)
Love ya!
You are loving that new camera!
Jeff is getting me a DSLR for my birthday in 2 months and I am having trouble picking one. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment