ABC's of Me
Here's a little bit about me:
A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? My hubby!!
C. Cake or pie? Definitely cake.
D. Day of Choice? Friday
E. Essential Item? My Wheat Grinder
F. Favorite color? Lately? Purple.
G. Gummy bears or worms? WORMS!! They MUST snap back at you as you rip off that first bite.
H. Hometown? Prescott, AZ.
I. Favorite indulgence? Oooooo, recently it has been the chocolate covered dried fruit at the grocery store.
J. January or July? July. Swim if it is too hot.
K. Kids? Three!!!
L. Life isn't complete without? Me familia.
M. Marriage Date? December 18
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 4 sistahs.
O. Oranges or apples? GALA Apples.
P. Phobias? Bugs. Use to like them. Now I can't stand them. Today I had to squish a Black Widow. YIKES!!!!
Q. Quotes? If life hands you a lemon, make some lemonade. (Or just take a big bite and hide the squinchy face!!!)
R. Reasons to smile? Beautiful things all around. The birds, changing seasons, my children smiling at me.
S. Season of choice? Spring. New vitality all around you.
T. Tag 5 people: Emily, Meghann, Dana, Jessica & Liz
U. Unknown fact about me? I love being alone for large periods of time. But when it is time to be social I thrive on that as well.
W. Worst habit? leaving piles everywhere. (Holly, I think we get that from Mom.)
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray. I just think they are cool.
Y. Your favorite food? I LOVE Asian. Give my Chinese, Japanese, Korean. As long as I get to use chopsticks!!
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo.






2 comments:
Hope~
Your unknown fact is true for me as well.
Poor black widow... But I don't blame you if it was in the house or on the playground. I always move mine to the garden. They are great little predators out there!
Ooo! Your tomatoes make me excited. I only have a couple on my 3 plants right now, but they're growing! If you're still giving fruit away in the near future, I'll take some. And one day I may actually can my own spaghetti sauce!
Post a Comment