Who Dunnit???????
Okay, so after my venting session last night, which started out with good purpose, and I think it ended on the same positive note, I feel humbled by a heart attack. Yes, I said 'heart attack'. But, not the kind where you grab your left arm and chest and grasp for that hard-to-take breath. I mean this kind~




Yes, if you have read the last post you will know that I was scared from a knock at the door at night while my kids were (barely) in bed and I was home without hubby for a few hours. Well, I saw the roses and the sign, but had no clue what awaited me when the sun came up this morning. All I can say is Thank you. Because I have my suspicions that it is someone who frequents my blog here. You have made a day at home with a sicky a fun one!






3 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day!
I have a sick one home too...
but some days it's nice to have them around for some extra togetherness.
Hang in there. We have the yucks going through our home as well. But it looks like you found something to brighten your day. FUN!!!
Thanks, Dana and Sarah! BTW, I found out today that although he didn't do this directly, he had everything to do with it being done for me! I will mention it later just in case anyone else in the blogs here had it done for them as well! ;)
Post a Comment