Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bubblicious! Chocolaty!!!

Saw this at Target.... had to try it...

Here it goes....

It really does taste like this....

Need I say more?!

5 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

HUh... chocolate gum? I'm not sure how I feel about that. Did you like it? Will you buy it again?

Bama Holcomb Family said...

It tasted surprisingly good. It was weird though, because I felt like I was chewing on chocolate, you know?! I prefer my Lemon-Lime Orbit gum, but this was a fun treat!

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Oh, and I am pretty sure I will buy it again, assuming it stays on the market.

Sarah said...

I can not even imagine such a thing. I am surprised it tasted good.

Emily said...

I discovered this about 3 months ago at Target and had to get it. It was pretty good! I took it to my interior design class and shared with friends. It was kind of odd to chave a chocolate taste that would require so much chewing though... interesting!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates