Friday, April 20, 2007

What's been happening??

Chaos has overtaken my house! Children needing glasses (and breaking them within a week of getting them), going to the doctor for Poison Ivy & wanting to potty-train but being afraid to put ANYTHING in the potty!! On top of all that... someone wants to build houses behind our house & I have suddenly become ill with a horrid head cold, and now strep throat (And, YES, I am taking my Zinc)!!!... But you know what?! I am fine! We are all fine!! I was reminded recently that there are far worse things that could happen. Here are a few pics of the happenings here!!

Zach in his new frames!! Isn't he handsome?!


Ranoah's healing face of Poison Ivy... It was worse! Imagine all that red, and a swollen face!!
Okay, so I couldn't get a picture of her on the potty, but this one shows her personality so well!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates