New Floors
Since Shawn and I are enjoying the dance lessons so much, we decided to get dance floors installed!!
Just kidding. But that has been the joke around here. But on a serious note, we are actually putting in wood laminate floors. FINALLY!!!
But, while work is in progress, my house looks like this...

The Before picture was unavailable, as I did not take a picture of the Family Room. But those who have been here or have seen it in pics will most undoubtedly agree that this NEEDED to be done.
I have wanted wood flooring in here since day one. But, first thing's first, right?! Really, with my family room furniture being spread out into the rest of the house, I think it would have been easier to do this 3 years ago. But, that is beside the point... right?!
It is already starting to look wonderful!! I can hardly wait til it is done!! (Which may be a while... looking at the calendar, hubby is leaving for business and Scouts so much in the next 2 MONTHS that it may be a LONG while!!!) Something I will be telling myself until then... "It's worth it!! It's worth it!!" Oh, and some of you may ask, How is it that she is still getting these posts up?!?! Well, I am scheduling posts about 2 weeks in advance right now. So, some of these are older than they appear, but only I really know, right!!! And if there is a gap, just know hat I have run out of pre-scheduled posts and I am unaware of it and I will be back as soon as I do realize it, or my floor is done.. whichever happens first!






3 comments:
Wow! That's going to look great hope!
Prescheduled posts! That is great! How is it that you ould not realize you had run out??? :-) Do you have them on some auo post timer or something??? Cant' wait to see your new dance floors when they are all finished!
looking great so far! I love wood floors! So much easier to clean, especially when you have pets! Mike and I were both relieved for you when we heard the good news ;)
Love ya!
Super bummed that we don't get to see you as soon as we'd thought, but hopefully this summer?
Post a Comment