Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Wanna Rock & Roll All Night


And SLEEP all day!! But we did have some fun before our kids reminded us they exist and need to go to sleep.

These were taken pre-flooring stage as well. M would most likely flip if she knew I put her picture on here, but she looks like she is having so much fun!! Her hubby, A, always loves the guitar! And, of course my hubby loves the drums!!



I was vocals! But, the camera person, AKA... Me, didn't have the skills to sing, look at the quickly passing words and take a self-portrait at the same time. Sorry, not Elastigirl... Yet!! That is my lifelong ambition, don't you know?! She is the perfect Mom!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I dunno, I'd say you are pretty comparable to Elastigirl. You know, all except for the fact that you aren't elastic. Looks like fun! love ya!

Blog Archive

Followers

Crafty Blog!!!!

Vote For A Cure

Photobucket

Help Fight Breast Cancer by Clicking!!

The Breast Cancer Site

 

Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates