Check Mate
Zach learned how to play Chess in Scouts. So, what is the first thing he asked Dad to do when he came back from his week of business in Florida???



With a little Faith & Love, we can do more than move Mountains.
Zach learned how to play Chess in Scouts. So, what is the first thing he asked Dad to do when he came back from his week of business in Florida???



Posted by
Bama Holcomb Family
at
9:40 AM
Our Forever Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
4 comments:
That last photo is utterly priceless! What kind of chess set is that? It's so cool.
I miss you, Hope! Email me when you have time and tell me how you've been! Thinkin' of you!
Love the concentration that they have on their faces!
My boys love to play chess. They beat hands down. Anthony still beats Collin and Logan but the two boys can have a pretty good game.Oh and NV is the last state in the Union for student spending and our school district is rated dead last in the state. It is very depressing. That is why I pulled them out.
Great moment you caught!
Do you play chess too? I've tried, but I'm too ADD. My brain just will not focus on a possible chain of moves. I just want to play immediately and get to the next turn. Fast fast fast. Not a good chess method, huh?
Post a Comment