Stuff

Last week, Daddy went out of town. Before he left he showed Skylah where he was going. When I walked in on them I just couldn't pass up such a sweet moment.

Skylah has taken to taking pictures of her own. While Daddy was heading out the door to go to Florida for the week she leaned out the door and snapped this picture.

Later we decided it was time to make some more bread. (Something done about once a week here.) Skylah wanted to watch, so she took her usual spot on the kitchen counter and began licking wheat flour... a special treat to her.

Friday, when Daddy got back, we had a couple of special visitors return on their way back from Florida. (No, Shawn and them did not meet up in Florida. They were in completely different parts of the warm state.) Skylah wanted to take a picture of them, so here it is. Ranoah got in on it. It isn't every day that Great Grandparents come and spend time with the kiddos. I love these special moments.

As I said, Skylah is taking pictures quite constantly. I think I see a budding artist in our midst. This is an interesting view of, what I can only assume to be, the couch.

Standing between the blinds and the window, this is the view she caught.

And last, but not least, she caught the beautiful sunrise sky out our back window. I can't believe some of the pictures this gal takes!






8 comments:
Wow, that last picture is gorgeous! You need to get that girl her own camera! Cultivate that artistry! ;)
Oh my goodness, those are way better then I take. Skylah definately has some real natural talent.
Seriously, are our daughters on some sort of wave-length or what? Sophia has been taking pictures with my old point-and-shoot for a month now!
Wow! Way to go, Skylah! These are better than most pictures I take! We should go "shooting" sometime when you come to visit!
I love seeing pictures that children take! Things that we never pay attention to are so interesting to them! Thanks for sharing.
I love Digital cameras for this reason! I let my kids run around taking pics many times. I used to be so paranoid, but they take some interesting pictures... many I have uploaded to our big digital frame on the wall. I think these kiddos will be getting digitals for their birthdays this year! What better way to celebrate life than letting young eyes capture the moments?! Thanks, Gals!
My favorite is the one of the window. It's just from such a child's perspective! LOVE IT!
I agree, Trish! I bet it would take me 20 tries to get the same shot on my own! I love it!!
Post a Comment